Much like Heritage Independent Living, Heritage Assisted Living allows you to enjoy the comforts of your own apartment, styled to fit you, as well as the company of others. Assisted Living means you have access to caregivers 24 hours a day for hands-on assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and medication administration. All of our services are designed to easily adapt to your physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs. Our goal is to help you remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with a personalized plan of wellness and care.
Our communities feature bright, comfortable gathering areas, perfect for visiting with family, friends and other residents. The complimentary soft serve ice cream is just an added bonus.
Is Heritage Assisted Living right for you? Call us, and we’ll help you decide.
Floor plans, services and amenities may vary by location. Find a community to learn exactly which are offered.
Assisted Living apartments include:
- Kitchenette including microwave and full-sized freezer/refrigerator
- Cable television
- Wireless high-speed Internet
- Utilities (gas, electric, water)
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning units
- Window treatments
- Smoke/fire detectors and sprinkler systems
Assisted Living services and amenities include:
- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Recreational trips and extensive activities
- Religious services on-site
- Transportation equipped with chair lift
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7
- Weekly whirlpool bath
- Small pets welcome
- Salon/Barber shop
- Exercise facilities including classes
- Community spaces such as a Library, Pub and Movie Theater