- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Brittanie has worked in our Dietary Department since May, 2012. She is always positive and professional. On a recent Saturday she came in to help out when we were unexpectedly short-staffed. She was upbeat and helpful in every way. When the nursing supervisor thanked her for coming in on her day off and with such short notice, Brittanie replied “I’m just happy that I could help out.” She is always going the extra mile to make sure our residents have the special food items that make them happy, and Brittanie remembers everyone’s particular favorites. We are so lucky to have her on our team!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.