- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Although Tammy was hired as our driver in mid-March, she’s already finding ways to Surprise and Delight our residents. Recently when a resident had to go to the ER for a fractured arm after falling in her Doctor’s office, Tammy called to check on her several times to make sure that the resident’s family met her at the Emergency Room. Later that day, Tammy went over to the Emergency Room to check on the Resident in person. When the resident was ready to be released, Tammy offered to give her a ride and casually asked if she had anything to eat all day. The resident replied that she had not eaten all day, and was hungry. Tammy offered to stop and get her something, but the resident said she did not have any money with her. Tammy told her not to worry and that they would stop somewhere and get something to eat, with Tammy paying for lunch! Tammy has been such a breath of fresh air and she never hesitates to help the residents with anything. She loves our residents and calls them “her Daisies” and that they are her precious charges. Although Tammy is quick to comment that she intends no disrespect she says she is so happy to be “Driving Miss Daisy” each day. Many, many of our residents have expressed that they think she is great! Nice job Tammy! We’re glad to have you on our Heritage Pointe team!!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.