- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Recently Sue (C.N.A.) brought in a new stick of lip balm for one of our hospice residents because she knew that this resident was recently put on oxygen. As a consequence the resident was not drinking as much, and Sue rightly assumed that her lips may be getting extra dry. Knowing what a difficult time this is for the family, and instead of calling and asking the family to bring in this (really) small item, Sue was just going to stop at the store and purchase the lip balm, but she looked in her closet at home and found an extra, unused lip balm. So Sue just brought it on into work with her. Additionally, a new team member recently let our Director of Healthcare know that Sue was “a great trainer” and very good to our residents. The new team member said that Sue also went above and beyond during her training, giving her “tips” and was very thorough. Sue made sure that this new co-worker was ready to provide wonderful, individualized care to each of our residents. This was wonderful to hear that a new team member had a positive experience, and wants to do as well as she was trained, due to Sue’s effort to onboard good staff! That’s just how Sue rolls…she steps up whenever needed and very quietly and professionally, gets the job done. Day in and day out, you can always count on Sue!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.