- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Tim (part-time Driver) has only been here at Heritage Pointe since November, but he’s already an outstanding member of our team. He’s always willing to help out, his big smile and positive attitude are contagious, and the residents all rave about how caring he is.
During the recent snow storm, Mac & Jackie’s family had to cancel their plans for a huge family get-together to celebrate their 73rd wedding anniversary party due to the weather. Mac lives in Memory Support and Jackie lives in Assisted Living. Don’t forget, our Memory Support building is not physically connected to the Assisted Living building. The weather was getting worse every minute, and it looked like they would not even get to spend a small part of the day together for their anniversary.
Tim overheard other team members discussing how distraught Jackie was, so he shoveled all the snow in the driveway and sidewalks (one more time), bundled up Mac, helped him into his wheelchair and whisked him out the door of Memory Support! Jackie was in tears when she saw Mac coming in the Assisted Living front door so they could be together on this beautiful, snowy day and celebrate their 73rd wedding anniversary.
Well done Tim!!!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.