- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Barbara is always friendly and helpful, and is appreciative and polite to our residents. On a recent occasion she assisted a resident in the dining room with a personal issue that definitely went beyond her role as a dining assistant. This particular resident had issues with her foot/ankle for quite some time, and has vented to Barbara while dining. Barbara was kind enough to tell about a positive experience she had with a foot/ortho specialist. She shared the name of the doctor with the resident. When two residents were sharing this information with the DOH, they could not remember the name of the doctor or where his office was located but emphatically said, “talk to Barb”! Barb quickly came to the table (with her hands full) and stated that as soon as she was finished in the dining room, she would look up his number and write down the details and deliver it to the resident. This was above and beyond the call of her job duties, and the resident was so relieved. The DOH was impressed, and was unaware of this physician and glad to hear that some of our own team have had good experience there. This is definitely NOT an isolated incident. Whether visiting residents in the evenings or on weekends off with her children to do small craft projects or just stopping in to talk on her days off, Barb shows genuine concern for the well-being of our residents. Thank you, Barb, for making a difference to our residents here at Heritage Pointe!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.