- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
A resident’s wife recently nominated one of our housekeepers, Mary, and she writes… “Mary has done an exceptional job keeping (her husband’s) apartment clean and tidy, but where Mary truly excels is in her friendly, caring and respectful attitude toward him. She genuinely interacts with him and treats him with dignity.” Additionally, she reports that Mary goes out of her way to bring her husband extra coffee. Mary was recently spotted walking arm and arm with another resident singing and dancing!
That’s the way to make a difference Mary! Great job!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.