- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Nicole, LPN, embodies the Heritage Communities core values. Compassion – especially while relaying and dealing with sensitive healthcare information.
Trust – residents trust and thank Nicole for the knowledge and assistance she shares with them. Respect – residents, families and our staff respect Nicole for her calm demeanor and excellent nursing skills. Fun – although Nicole is extremely organized, she is also creative and fun loving.
Nicole supervises staff, monitors and assists with responding to pendant calls, finds staff to work, completes reports, transcribes orders, documents records, but most importantly she spends time with residents, learning more about them and their past successes and struggles. On one such occasion a resident was looking at car ads in the local newspaper. Nicole casually commented that one day she would like to get a new car. Nicole expressed that she especially liked the “black PT Cruiser” that was featured in the advertisement. This particular resident, having a wonderful sense of humor, arranged for another staff person to buy a miniature Hot Wheels version of a black PT Cruiser. The resident then wrapped the Hot Wheels car and had great fun presenting Nicole with her very own black PT Cruiser! To this day, Nicole still has that Hot Wheels car!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.