- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
This past Spring, with all of the cold and rainy weather, so many of our residents commented that they were always cold. Some have cold hands, some cold legs, and others are just cold. Barb discovered that some were cold in the Dining Room, but that many residents were cold even when sitting in their apartments, watching TV or reading. So, Barb decided that she would fix this problem for the residents by crocheting throws and hand warmers, depending on each resident’s need. While she was visiting with these residents, Barb found out their favorite color, and then crocheted their own special throw or hand warmer in those colors. Barbara did this using her own materials and did them at home, on her own time. It created quite a stir in the Dining Room as residents were talking about the throws. And, of course, they all loved showing off their colorful throws. But most importantly, they appreciated Barb’s expression of concern for them. During her job interview Barbara said that she really had a heart for the residents at the last facility she worked at. This is a statement that we hear applicants make frequently during job interviews, but Barb turned out to be true to her word. Thanks for all you do Barb... above and beyond!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.