- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Heritage Pointe is blessed to be the home for several long-time residents. Recently one of these folks needed additional care that is best provided in our Memory Support area. Although her family had told her about the upcoming apartment change, on the actual day of the move the resident was understandably distraught about the change. The resident was sitting with her brother in the front lobby and Sue (C.N.A.) walked by and noticed that the resident was upset. Sue pulled up a chair and sat with the resident, taking her hand, and reassured her that even though she was moving “across the street” she would still be at Heritage Pointe. When the resident commented that “it won’t be the same” and that she was “going to miss you.” Sue hugged her and said that she really wasn’t going anywhere different, and that Sue would come to Memory Support to visit her all the time. The resident looked back over to Sue and said “Really!? You’d do that for me?” and then she visibly relaxed and smiled brightly. She was so relieved that she wouldn’t be losing her friend, Sue. The whole exchange only took a couple of minutes, but Sue went out of her way to reinforce that special caregiver bond, and reassure a resident who was struggling to keep consistency in her life. Nice job of “surprising and delighting” Sue!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.