- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
This month’s outstanding Associate is Megan who is extremely well deserving of this award. Megan always gives her all and is so resident-focused and genuinely empathetic. In particular, Megan has been incredibly caring and a major impact on Mary Lou, one of our Memory Support residents who is on Hospice. Megan has consistently been the one to make Mary Lou smile and laugh, even when she was having darker moments. Megan is the one to get Mary Lou to socialize. Whether it is sitting with Mary Lou in her apartment working on Adult Coloring and painting, or doing Mary Lou’s makeup and hair. Recently, Mary Lou’s daughter Chris stopped to share a wonderful experience she had witnessed. Chris reported that Megan had stayed for 2 hours after she had clocked out at the end of her shift to be with Mary Lou. Just to be sure that Mary Lou was comfortable and resting quietly during this final stage of her life. Witnessing this made Chris tearful, as she commented “You really have a good one with her,” referring to Megan and her dedication to our residents. Staying with a resident is a simple task, but staying for 2 hours knowing the resident and the family would be particularly comforted by her presence, is just so much more meaningful. She is an example for all of us.
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.