- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Caring for residents isn’t Amanda’s job. It’s her passion. Late one evening, one of our residents was ill, so Amanda called the resident’s family to let them know their assistance was needed. She stayed by the resident’s side, holding her hand and providing comfort until the family could arrive.
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features three delicious meals served daily in our spacious dining room. Menus are posted in advance. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.