- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Mireya is a compassionate caregiver who always has a smile. She has a great sense of humor that the residents, families and staff enjoy. We have one resident who loves menudo and ceviche. Mireya has, on several occasions, made these dishes at home and brought him in the food that he loves! He was so delighted with her kindness. Thanks Mireya for helping make our residents smile!
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features three delicious meals served daily in our spacious dining room. Menus are posted in advance. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.