- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Recently one of our residents downsized to a smaller apartment. She had more than she could possibly keep in the smaller apartment. As her daughter had to go home to Colorado, Paula, Office Director, has been staying after work and helping the resident sort through things to pare-down what she doesn’t need any longer. Paula helped her find just the right boxes for her special mementos, including a box she took and covered to display her late husband Roy’s flag. Not only did Paula do what she did for this resident, but she also brought a picture album and put another resident's pictures he'd just received in the album for him. Thank you, Paula, for the thoughtful and caring spirit you show to our residents here at The Heritage at College View.
The Heritage at College View
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features three delicious meals served daily in our spacious dining room. Menus are posted in advance. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.