- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Kaitlin, Medication Aide, can be counted on to help residents with all those little extras. She has received several accolades for her caring and helpful attitude. Recently a resident said her clothes rack had fallen and all the clothes landed on the floor. The resident commented that Kaitlin volunteered to help her hang everything back up. Another resident commented that Kaitlin often helps her as well and recently helped her set up her own Facebook account so she could stay in touch with the grandkids! A number of residents have commented how much they enjoy being around Kaitlin. Thank you Kaitlin for always looking out for our residents!
The Heritage at College View
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features three delicious meals served daily in our spacious dining room. Menus are posted in advance. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.