- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
When an entertainer was a no show, our own Jade stepped up and entertained the residents with her beautiful piano playing. She didn’t just play music for them to listen to, she led them in a sing-a-long to tunes she was playing. Not only does she play beautifully, but she has a wonderful voice as well! A CNA and first year college student at Drake University, Jade works for us over her college breaks. She plans to go into the medical field. We feel so privileged to say Jade is one of our wonderful staff members and think her name reflects the beautiful gem she truly is! Thank you, Jade, we are so glad you chose The Heritage at College View to work at.
The Heritage at College View
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features three delicious meals served daily in our spacious dining room. Menus are posted in advance. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.