- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Al, one of our resident's, had planted a few seeds in our flower beds that included a corn plant seed, a soybean plant and a wild radish plant. Some of us "city folk" thought we were looking at weeds and pulled them! So Al planted new ones. This time Crystal, Medication Aide, decided he needed a way to mark them. Crystal, painted the names of the plants on terra cotta pots, putting them beside the individual plants. Crystal, is always looking out for residents!
Thank you Crystal for everything you do for our residents.
The Heritage at College View
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features three delicious meals served daily in our spacious dining room. Menus are posted in advance. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.