- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Vern, one of our residents, was craving Pizza Hut pizza and had been talking about it with our care staff member Daryl as he was helping him to bed. (Daryl works the overnight shift). The next day, Daryl got up early, drove to town, purchased a large pizza and an order of breadsticks from Pizza Hut and came to Shalimar to have lunch and some guy time with Vern. The fact that Daryl not only listened but actually got the pizza for him amazed Vern and definitely made his day. Thank you, Daryl, for caring so deeply for our residents at the Heritage at Shalimar Gardens!
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.