- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Andrea has been a wonderful employee at Shalimar for 10 years and currently is a care staff member in our Memory Support Community. Bobbie, one of our residents, had outgrown some of her favorite sun dresses and with her family living out of town, it would have taken a few weeks for them to get in and purchase her a new dress. Andrea went out and found a nice blue (Bobbie’s favorite color) sundress and bought it as a gift for Bobbie.
Bobbie was so happy to have her sundress and is excited to show off the “beautiful blue!!” when the weather warms up.
Thank you, Andrea, for caring so deeply for our residents here at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens.
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.