- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Seishon, Diana and Mya have been absolutely wonderful to have as associates in our Dining Services department over the last few years.
As a special treat, Seishon, Diana and Mya recently asked for permission to take a few ladies out to lunch on their time off. The residents had been talking about how they wanted a “fun lunch outing” and the associates jumped on it! The staff came and picked the residents up, took them to lunch and enjoyed good food and great company. Seishon, Diana, Mya and the ladies are still talking about how much they all had!!
Thank you , Seishon, Diana & Mya, for caring so deeply for our residents here at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens!
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.