- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Amber is a wonderful associate at our Assisted Living Community and has been with us for almost one year. Pat, one of our residents, was getting everything together to surprise his wife for her birthday. He had the gifts and a plan but he realized he had forgotten a cake! Pat was talking about the issue with Amber while she was helping him and Amber offered to go get a cake for him. Amber went out, picked out a beautiful cake that Pat and his wife loved and helped make the day special for both of them. Thank you, Amber, for caring so deeply for our residents here at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens.
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.