- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
One of our new Memory Support residents, Marilyn, had been talking about snow angels for a couple of weeks-she was reminiscing about how her son and late husband used to make them and how much she enjoyed them. After Tuesdays snow fall, our associate, Lisa, asked Marilyn to come stand by the courtyard window and look out into the snow. Lisa then went outside, laid down and made Marilyn a snow angel. It made Marilyn’s day! She told everyone that Lisa had made a snow angel just for her and that she thought it was wonderful! It put a smile on Marilyn’s face and made a wonderful memory for everyone!
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.