- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Cheri has been an amazing associate at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens for 11 years! Cheri works in our Life Enrichment Department and goes above and beyond daily for the residents and their families. Recently, our ice cream machine had a hiccup and had to be sent out for repair. Cheri knows how special our residents ice cream is to our residents so, while on a fun drive, she made a special stop at Dairy Queen to get ice cream for everyone on the bus! The residents really appreciated the kind gesture and absolutely loved the treat. Thank you, Cheri, for caring so deeply for our residents here at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens!
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.