- Beautifully-landscaped, secured outdoor courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our full-service, restaurant-style dining room
- Daily snacks
- Private dining room available for parties and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (sheets and towels)
- Certified and attentive care staff on-site 24/7 trained in accordance with the guidelines of the Alzheimer’s Association of America
- Personalized care including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, ongoing orientation and guidance
- Optimum staff-to-resident ratio
- Engaging, multi-sensory activities
- Planned and spontaneous activities
Floor PlansView all floor plans
It’s the Little Things That Matter Most
Nicki has been an awesome associate at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens for 9 years! Nicki works in our Nursing Department as one of our LPN’s and goes above and beyond daily for our residents and their families. Nicki lives on a farm and wanted to share some of her sweet corn so she and her family picked, shucked and cleaned enough for all of the residents and staff. What a treat!! The residents really appreciated the kind gesture and absolutely loved their summer surprise. Thank you, Nicki, for caring so deeply for our residents here at The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens!
The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens
Choose Your Own Adventure
We offer a variety of daily activities and special outings, from movie showings and trivia games to dining out at area restaurants. There’s something for everyone.
What’s For Dinner?
It’s your choice. Our restaurant-style dining features open dining hours so you can eat when you want, sit where you like and choose from a wide variety of delicious favorites and daily specials. One thing we guarantee—the coffee’s always fresh and so is the conversation.